GPS signal issues

Hi,

Has anyone experience GPS signal issues on their mini 3 pro? I have my contoller connected to my 4g mobile phone.

I get those error messages:
Aircraft not in flight. Vision systems and obstacle avoidance disabled(Code: 180059)
No GPS signal. Aircraft unable to hover. Fly with Caution(Code: 30008)

I just bought the drone and hasn’t used it yet.

Thanks,

Ollie

1 Like

Ken,

This sounds like it could be a warranty issue and since you have not even flown it yet, you need to contact DJI Support and get the facts. Your Drone might be one of those 1 in a million (or thousand…) that is bad…

Here is the link to the User Manual…

Here is the link to the Mini 3 Support Web Site…

and here is the Hot Line Phone Number…

English: +1 818-235-0789
Monday - Sunday: 6:00 - 18:00 (PST)

Good Luck!

Hi,

I’m new to the Mini 3 Pro too, so still working out what is what. :slight_smile:

But… I get “Aircraft not in flight. Vision systems and obstacle avoidance disabled (Code: 180059).” at the start of every flight. When it happens the “Flying State” is either “Starting Motors” or “Auto Takeoff” and the drone is still on the ground. The warning may be repeated a few times until the drone is in the air. So I would suggest it’s a normal “warning”, being generated because the “Aircraft is not in flight” and nothing to worry about.

With ref to the “No GPS signal. Aircraft unable to hover. Fly with Caution(Code: 30008)” warning…
Is your drone in full view of the sky (i.e. outside)? If yes, how long have you waited for it to acquire a good GPS signal? It takes my drone 20s to 30s after being full view of the sky to get to 20 or so satellites.

Hope this helps?

Cheers, Jim :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you need to return your drone under the warranty clasuse, not the Care Refresh, it is not a crash damage, it’s an internal problem…

See the attached thread that I posted about my problem when my drone started acting up.

did you solve this problem i have the same problem please help