Spark gone

My spark “disappeared” after signal lost. It said it was RTH but it didn’t. My bad but on the situation I forgot to take screenshoots. It was on automatic gohome mode when it lost the connection with the remote controller.
I went to the location it should be and didn’t find. I also gone to some building rooftop to look at it without success.

Any one know what can happened? I’m little sad because I was doing everything correct.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/LCRZH5ZKGNKOGUJB1K83

The Spark was set to return to home (as you said) and it did have plenty of battery power to make it back home after the signal was lost. I suspect you lost the signal when it flew behind one of those buildings. And if that happened, it likely crashed into a building on the way home since you had the RTH altitude set too low and it’s not able to avoid obstacles during RTH when it’s more than 100 m from the home point. Had you set the RTH altitude higher than all buildings in the flying area prior to take off, then I think it would have made it back home safely.

Thanks! It makes sense. I even tried to change the RTH attitude suspecting it could happen.

Yes, I can see you did that in the log. Unfortunately, that altitude still wasn’t high enough.

Yes. :pensive: Security guards let me go on the roof of the largest building. And I didn’t find anything there or on the floor. This is what I found most strange. Today I’m going back there trying again.

Something else to consider – since this is a heavily populated location, someone could have found it and picked it up.

It’s sad to think like that but it is also another possibility. :pensive: I considered too.