Samsung Note 9 (2018)

Let’s discuss using the Samsung Note 9 with DJI GO. Share tips, the best device settings, accessories used with this device, and troubleshoot problems.

Here are some tips/settings that’ll help DJI GO perform better on your Samsung Note 9:

HELP
I have the Note 9 with Android 10. I installed DJI GO, switched on The controller, then the Phantom 3 Pro (the light turns green on the controller), launched DJI GO, connected the USB. The SW recognize as drone the Inspire 1, but if I go to the tab related to Phantom 3 Pro I have only the “how to connect”. I I try to access the camera as Inspire 1, the status is disconnected.
How to solve this issue ?
I tried to install DJI on an older tablet (Samsung TAB 2), but the app hangs. Unfortunately they stole my Note 4 that I used with the Phantom 3

Problem solved after 2 weeks. In addition to have the phone in developer mode (needed for the USB) you need to have the microSD card inserted in the Phantom 3. Switch off the home wi-fi if thesignal is strong in order to facilitate the connection controller-aircraft.