Samsung Galaxy Tab E (2015)

Let’s discuss using the Samsung Galaxy Tab E with DJI GO. Share tips, the best device settings, accessories used with this device, and troubleshoot problems.

Here are some tips/settings that’ll help DJI GO perform better on your Samsung Galaxy Tab E:

Hello,
I tried to use the Samsung Galaxy Tab E tablet with my Phantom 4 standard. With the new version of the DJI GO 4 app it all shows that it’s OK, but there is no picture just a black screen. Older version shows the picture, but it’s a very bad signal. When the same dron is connected to the phone Sony Xperia L1 works perfectly with the latest version of DJI GO 4! Did someone have a similar problem and how solved it?

Having the same issue, have you found any other solution besides simply upgrading your device?

No, I sold samsung and bought ipad air. It works well, but it’s a lot less visible when it’s a sunny day from the Sony Xperia L1 :slight_smile:

Thank you, I’m due for a phone upgrade anyway and my LG is having issues with the dji app forcing it to reboot, so maybe its time to switch to a Sony. Always heard good things about their phones anyways.

I see the Samsung E as compatible but when I try and load the DJI Fly App for Android, it trys to load and then says my device is not compatible