Replacement propellers

PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED

Just broke a couple of props in a windy landing and need to replace. Has anybody tried THESE?

Doesn’t seem to be props made by DJI. I’ve not been a fan of any prop other than DJI original.

1 Like

Qite agree but DJI are so expensive but then compared to the drone…

I just ordered a set of Master Air Screw for my P3S. They are currently 15% off (Easter special). Never used them before but they seem to get good reviews.

Chris

1 Like

Just bought a set from DRONEWORX for £18 delivered, so pleased with that and they say “genuine DJI” which makes me feel “safe” :sunglasses:

Propeller balance is critical to the efficiency of the drone. Banging into walls and chipping the propellers isn’t a good thing. Balanced props are quieter, run faster and travel farther by saving battery life. I purchased dynamically balanced props #7238F and prop guards. The prop guards should also provide some protection for the camera and gimbal as well as possibly, my fingers.
My new MA2 came with a bag of propellers and the bag is labeled “Unbalanced B.” WTH? I may never use them.

I always advocate balancing/checking propellers no matter what anybody says. It’s a very simple and cheap process compared to the cost of a drone!