Question about flight hours

I am looking at buying a used Mavic 2 Pro that the seller claims is about a year old. How many hours of flight time would be considered High, Average, or Low? They are asking about $1100 for everything WITHOUT the Controller.

Here’s a thought. I may fly twice a week for 30 minutes per event. That’s 52 hours per year. If I flew every day for 30 minutes, that would be roughly 200 hours per year which I would consider a lot of flying.

1 Like

M2P’s don’t wear out. Number of hours flown is irrelevant. The only relevant factor is the condition of the batteries, which do lose flight time with use. The number of charge cycles on the batteries and their date of manufacture are the only relevant factors. Ask the seller to disclose those two factors and make your decision based upon them.

2 Likes

If someone’s selling a drone w/o a controller, real ownership of the drone is suspicious. Need more info.

2 Likes

Assumption. If someone was inclined to purchase a smart controller after they had purchased an m2 and regular controller package, then decided to sell the regular controller to offset the cost of the sc, and then decided to sell the aircraft and keep the smart controller to run whatever new compatible drone he chose, is he now suspect ??? Silly.

1 Like

The answer is directly proportional to the amount of Jose Gueverra left in the bottle after you formulated this question. :wink:

1 Like

Excellent point. Thanks!