PolarPro FlightDeck Monitor Mount (for all Mavic models)

The PolarPro FlightDeck monitor mount can be used to attach any tablet or mobile phone to any Mavic remote controller. This high quality mounting system is perfect for production crews and pilots who demand the best.

https://www.amazon.com/PolarPro-FlightDeck-CrystalSky-Tablet-Remotes/dp/B07M9CSGS5

Key Features:

• Compatible with the Mavic 2, Mavic Air, and Mavic Pro remote controllers
  • Production-grade stainless steel construction eliminates any flexing or movement while flying
  • Stainless steel tilt locks provide 122 height/angle adjustments
  • Tilt lock system cannot slip like a ball joint
  • Tilt lock can support up to 20 lb of force
  • Quick release plate system to easily connect or swap out monitors
  • Aluminium base folds flat for a minimal storage footprint
  • Lanyard loop built into bottom of mount
  • Can be used with any 3rd party tablet/phone mount that has a ¼"-20 screw thread

Here’s a comparison between the FlightDeck and Mavmount:

The following items come with the FlightDeck mount:

• Aluminium base
  • Mount for a CrystalSky monitor
  • Tablet mount (holds up to a 10.5" tablet in a slim case)

Note: The included tablet mount has a removable QR plate that can be attached to any 3rd party tablet/phone mount that has a ¼ 20 screw thread.

The PolarPro FlightDeck Monitor Mount is available here on Amazon.

Ordered one the other day. Looks like a good one.

1 Like

Doesn’t appear to have the tripod mount, like the true Mavmount does. Tripod is really helpful if you have many batteries and fly a long time, or back aches, etc.

You are correct based on what is there at the bottom of this new mount. There is not enough room at the base to simply drill and tap a 1/4 20. I believe that there could be an adapter fashioned and I’ll put that on my list.

Maybe something we’ll see in version 2? I’m surprised they didn’t add that since they are trying to compete with Mavmount.

Magic.

1 Like

Nice! That answers the tripod question.

If you need one, let me know.

Looks nice! Here’s to hoping PolarPro doesn’t steal your design :wink:

That is a nice job … good stuff :+1:

I’m sure the 3D printers are already gearing up. I’ll stick with the old school stuff.

1 Like