Phantom4 firmware update failed problem

Try switch the control radio freq from 2.4 to 5 GHz

hello everyone. I had the same problem . I and in addition I do not manage to update the firmware.
and if we check my dear friend well you will see that there is no firmware by connecting the drone to the computer you will have the list of updates and the previous version which is 0.0.0.0 which is not signed of existing firmware.
this is for I had to buy a new dji phantom 4 controller card I replaced it but still no solutions. sincerely me its tiring me so far i don’t know what to do i still find the solution.

if someone can help us it will be good i emprie you help us.

Please refresh and factory reset your drone by Dji assistant2.

Good morning dear friend. I already tried all of this but I still don’t have the solution. Tou as if I no longer have firmware in my drone. I have version 0.0.0.0.0

This is what its gives me. Current version 0.0.0.0.0

V02.00.700 plese try this update. Same problem in my drone I try update some time but my problem is not solve. Please talk me what is your overall status.

Which country to belong you.

Me I am in Benin. And I have had this problem for quite a while, sincerely I still cannot find a solution. I tried all versions to update it but no results.

How? You will solve the problem. Please reply me.

Bjr dear friend. In fact I am looking for the solution while hoping that its going to work. I ordered a part necessary for this kind of problem. From my analyzes and my diagnoses I found that the problem comes from a very important part. This is the motherboard (the 3 in 1 main board of the phantom 4 dji)

Hello! I have the exact same problem, I tried the same steps as you. I still have no live image. Can you explain what is the 3-in-1 board of phantom 4 to which the problem is due? where did you get that information? thank you very much

1 Like

Hello! I have the exact same problem, I tried the same steps as you. I still have no live image. Identify how to solve this problem?

I am not find the solution of this problem. I contact Dji service center in WhatsApp he recommended me that change the 3 in 1 main board of phantom4. The board price is almost 20000 Indian rupees approximately 250 DOLLAR
BUT I am not repair.
This problem is create after firmware update.
This is Dji scam my friend many people face this problem.

Hello everyone. The problem is due to an update it’s true it may be a scam. I changed the 3 to 1 main DJI Phantom 4 card and I was able to update it. But I still have the problem of image transmission. So I have to change the main image transmission and image control card. I placed the order I have not changed yet I will tell you the rest. Here are the photo cards.

DJI Phantom 3 in 1 main board DJI Phantom 4 main board.

Uploading: IMG_20200304_215532.jpg…

Hello!! you changed the board 3 in 1 and it didn’t work? It has the value of the drone almost. THIS IS A DJI SCAM

Hello. Hello. Yes it’s true it’s a scam (a DJI fail). I had to changed the 3 board to 1 DJI Phantom 4 main board so the firmware worked and I was able to update the phantom 4 dji drone, but still I’m having the image transmission problem and I’m noticing that the problem is with the camera and / or the camera cable. So I’m going to change to see what happens.

Hello guys,

One way to fix this is by changing the gimbal board that connects to the 3in1 to te drone “(DJI Phantom 4 gimbal image transmission board P4 gimbal motherboard repair parts)” is this one (photo attached)

It bricks because of a firmware update. What I am trying to do is see it you can repair the board by reseting it somehow

https://shopee.com.my/DJI-Phantom-4-gimbal-image-transmission-board-P4-gimbal-motherboard-repair-parts-(Used)-i.91789073.6127231215

I am thinking you can reset the NAND chip some how
Any ideas on how to this in the Phantom 4 ?

This is the chip’s datasheet https://www.macronix.com/Lists/Datasheet/Attachments/7565/MX30LF2G18AC,%203V,%202Gb,%20v1.5.pdf

Hi Guys, I seek support for the same exact issue and I was advice by local repair guy to replace the mother board. So now after reading the thread, I really need to know if we have a solid way to solve this issue? Do we have any latest diagnosis and success rate information?

Kindly share your view and thought guys. Thanks