Phantom 4 Pro RTK fell out of sky

Can you supply the Original .DAT file? (FLY436.DAT) to be exact. Not the converted Airdata Dat.
We may be able to see more detail.

Thank you, for the second opinion.

Here is the file:

Hey,

Just following up, any significant findings?

@BudWalker if you have time, can you take look too?

Nothing more so than the original analysis. The Left Front Prop was definitely ejected at ~17.5 Seconds in to the flight. ESC and everything else appears to be normal. I tend to agree with @msinger in his analysis. Nothing appeared to impact the prop that I can see. It looks like a typical ejected prop IMO.

1 Like

Also looking at the motor current, you can see that the Left Front drops to zero…Which you would expect with no load on the motor. Again indicating an ejected prop. There is no way to determine the question “Why” from the data. There is no indication of anything that the prop may have possibly “hit” before ejecting. So there in lies the question. One of two possibilities. Improper installation and/or missed upon inspection, or a damaged prop lock prior to takeoff also missed during preflight.
That is IMHO. Maybe @BudWalker could share more light on the issue.

1 Like

Not much I can add. From the motor data the left front prop either disintegrated or detached at 17.656 secs.

1 Like

I see,

How could one check the lock hub for any imperfections or damages?