Phantom 4 Pro crashed with no reason - need help to understand why

Hi,
I used to be the lucky owner of a Dji Phantom 4 Obsidian…
Yesterday, when starting a flight, the drone suddenly crashed after only 5 to 10 seconds following take-off.
I still don’t understand what was the reason. I suspect it has to do with the battery that may have been ejected.
I would be glad if someone could help me understand the reason.

I’m saving the DAT file here: 20-03-08-08-11-37_FLY244.DAT - Google Drive

Thanks a lot for your help!

This one will require the .DAT on the P4P itself. Take a look here to see how to retrieve that .DAT
http://datfile.net/DatCon/retrieveV3Dat.html

Thanks for the help.
The main issue is that I unfortunately lost the drone and spent 4 hours looking for it the other day with little hope of finding it.

To be honest, I was hoping to exploit the flight logs to have an estimation of its location - it didn’t fly far, I’m sure it’s within a radius of 100 meters from the home point, but still, impossible to find given the trees and bushes around!
I would take as a first approximation the initial trajectory up to the last GPS point and prolong that line up to a certain point. But I don’t know if the last GPS point in the log file corresponds to the place where it fell, or if the drone continued to move forward for several (tens of) meters while falling, as it had an initial speed.

Something that actually alerted me, is that I got a strange warning message just before it fell, saying “braking now, return stick to midpoint first” but of course by the time I tried to figure out what it means, the drone was already free-falling.