Phantom 4 Gimbal shake

My P 4 experienced a, uh, hard landing. One broken prop, no apparent damage to the airframe, flight and control all normal except some shake on the camera image. Still photos are fine but the slight back and forth shake shows up in video. There is a thin rubber or soft plastic gasket or ring (see photo) that is located where the gimbal assembly joins the aircraft body. I don’t recall ever seeing it on the outside of the body like it is now. I can’t find any reference to it being dislocated in searching for a fix but am suspicious that this is some kind of damper. I have tried recalibrating the gimbal, etc, still have the issue. Anyone else seen this? Thanks in advance for any help.

You are correct. That gasket should be located inside of the gray plastic housing. Check out this video a complete gimbal rebuild:

I have gently pushed the gasket back inside of the shell and the shaking actually got worse. That makes me think that the problem IS related somehow to this part but obviously, I’m missing something.