P4P+ gimble motor overload

I have bought my p4p advanced for 2 months now and i forgot the sponge like holder on the gimbal and after a 2 times flight the gimbal overload error started.
I have done all the calibration but to no avail.
Surprisingly when in a circle flight it doesn’t shake at all. That move is ok.
But where do i buy the yaw motor.
To sort all this

I am sorry to say that, but i have got very very bad experience with DJi phantom 4 Pro V2.0. Everytime it shows new problems. And dealers are also irresponsible for sevices. Recently my drone got crashed due to sudden battery drianout. And so i went to seller for repair it. He repaired but not fixed the problem. Now its showing Gimble motor overloaded. If you dont have proper services dont sell the drones and dont waste someones money. I dont recommend to anyone to buy such products from irresponsible manufacturer. And hencforth also i am not going to purchase it from DJI products. 6months ago i recomonded to my friend also to buy this product but he is also facing the same things which is happened with me. Indeed, its wastenof money and waste product.

I have had this problem for some time, the drone still works, but some shakyness in the video. I’ve never had a crash, but the problem showed up about a year ago. I’ve looked everywhere for a solution, mostly on youtube. It seems that everybody has a fix but nothing that has helped me. I finally went to DJI support, was online with a tech for over an hour. I was asked if I upgraded the firmware, which I had not. Unfortunately after doing the firmware update and the gimbal recalibration, still the same problem. My P4P+ doesn’t have many hours on it, and I’ve found this problem with many of their drones. I’ve seen gimbal parts kits on ebay, I’m tempted to purchase one, I know the replacement is very complicated.

Has anybody out there replaced the gimbal assembly before?

Jim