p3s gimbal problems

My P3S has violent shake when the drone starts,and doesn’t stop while the drone is on.I have checked all the alignments and all are correct,need some help!

Please upload a video of your Phantom starting up so we can see what you’re describing. You can upload the video to YouTube and post the link back here.

Also, I have a few questions for you:

1. When did this violent shaking start?
  2. Have you ever crashed, dropped, or damaged your Phantom in some other way?
  3. Did you upgrade the firmware or change anything else between now and the last time all worked as expected?

The DJI was bought from ebay and had been crashed. I bought a good mother board and replaced the crashed one. at that point the crashed gimbal did nothing but the camera worked. I bought a second crashed gimbal with a bad roll motor and remover the mother board and attached the gimbal to my mother board and that’s when the violent shaking started. and I did upgrade the phantom to the latest update.The bird it’s self is ready to fly but I am uncertain about trying because I am new to quads,but old school in R/C .
Here is the video https://youtu.be/-x6UKas5wIk

1 Like

Did you check this alignment?

If so, inspect the gimbal ribbon cable carefully for any damage.

Yes The alignment is as it should be and I installed a new ribbon cable also. Is it possible that this is a software problem?

I cannot rule it out. However, I can tell you I’ve never seen a software bug that caused an issue like this.

Do you have any suggestions?

It sounds like you’ve checked all of the common problem areas. Try reaching out to DJI support or one of these repair shops for assistance.

I have also noticed that the controller doens’t stay connected to the aircraft. It will connect and disconnect. Could this controller be bad also?

It’s possible. I wouldn’t rule out a bad piece of hardware on your Phantom since it has been crashed.