OnePlus 7 Pro (2019)

Let’s discuss using the OnePlus 7 Pro with DJI GO. Share tips, the best device settings, accessories used with this device, and troubleshoot problems.

Here are some tips/settings that’ll help DJI GO perform better on your OnePlus 7 Pro:

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I have a DJI Mavic Mini and OnePlus 7 Pro on Android 10.3.1… unfortunately cannot get the RC to connect via the cable and the remote ends up charging my phone instead. Tried Debug Mode, setting default USB mode to each option, and clearing contacts but nothing is working. Not sure if incompatible or what.

The OnePlus 7 Pro is not a device DJI supports, but people have been successfully using it with DJI Fly.

Are you running DJI Fly and not DJI GO? Did you try a different cable?

That’s not unusual.

I’m using the DJI Fly App. I’ve tried downgrading my OnePlus 7 Pro to Android 9 and back to 10.3.1 with a clean install. Neither works with this device and I ordered a new cable just to be sure. Tried setting debug mode on USB and changing default modes to every option. Also tried deleting DJI folder after uninstalling and then trying to reinstall. I found an older 1.0.3 of the DJI App some people reported working for other Android 10 devices and even that version doesn’t work. I feel like I am at a loss with this device. Its unfortunate as I traded up from a OnePlus 6T which looks to be supported.

My partner’s iPhone works no problem so I know the remote and drone are working.

Witam. Czy działa wam Mavic mini z Oneplus7 pro