Nvidia Shield K1 (2015)

Let’s discuss using the Nvidia Shield K1 with DJI GO. Share tips, the best device settings, accessories used with this device, and troubleshoot problems.

Here are some tips/settings that’ll help DJI GO perform better on your Nvidia Shield K1:

I’m in the same boat - I’ve failed so far to get it to run with an apk not from the Play Store. Watching this thread if anyone figures this out.

I can 100% confirm that the Nvidia Shield K1 does NOT work with the DJI Fly app. From the Play Store or APK Side loading. The Integra Processor in the K1 is 32Bit and DJI Fly requires a 64Bit.
I was pretty peeved when I learned this, as I have been using the DJI Go for my Phantom and DJI Go 4 for my Spark on the K1 without issue. It’s a bit upsetting that DJI would create an App that requires these specs for a Device, for a Drone that is supposed to be cost effective.

1 Like

Hi there. I’ve got the need for an HDMI Port, but I want Tablet to work with DJI Go 4 & DJI FLY app (M2Pro and DJI Mini 2.
Anyone got any tips??

There is no way as I explained already, for you to use the Shield K1 with DJI Fly. It’s not a 64bit, it’s impossible. Read my post. This has been explained.

Ok. Thanks. Any tips on any OTHER tablets with HDMI Port to use with M2Pro & DJI Mini 2?

I’m in the same boat. He’s right. I even tried to edit the apk but it still wouldn’t install.The dongle Ken shows works to cast the video to a device. I bought the HDMI dongle to connect to fatshark goggles to fly my mini 2 fpv. https://youtu.be/EEp-EQCni7Q I just use my smartphone.