DJI Drone Help Forum

No response from throttle stick

My throttle does not respond. The drone has red lights solid in front and slow flash green in rear. Controller has green light. I phone will activate one time take off for a brief time. No response from controller throttle.
Camera works

Hmmmm…Say that again in a more precise and clear manner. Also provide what aircraft and what device…to start with.

It’s a phantom 3 standard
i phone 10
I power up controller and aircraft
Aircraft gives correct lights , red solid in front, slow blink green in rear.
Controller lights all green
Throttle up and nothing happens.
Gimble camera control works.
Bring up i phone DJI go and camera is on screen. 9 satellites. I swipe the ready to fly and the motors run for about 3 seconds then shut down.

Did you perform a CSC prior to this step?

What is CSC?

Fly dawg
Thanks you so much!
I never had to do the CSC before.
I spent hrs yesterday trying to figure it out!
You are wonderful!
We are of course looking for something to do and I hadn’t used the drone for a couple of years.
I will now put on the props and see what happens.
Thanks
Dave

Great ! Back in business!
Thanks to Fly dawg

I need help fixing my P3 standard, i bought it a few years ago and upgraded it with a range extender. I noticed the range extender didn’t help and I kept getting the error “strong interference detected” everywhere I tried to fly it. So I put it away cause I was frustrated. Now I want to use it again but the controller dies really quickly, and the drone can’t go more than 500ft without saying “error lost connection returning to home”. I have no idea what to do. Please help

Just a few thoughts:

• Your range extender might not be installed properly
  • Your range extender could be faulty
  • Perhaps you damaged something when installing your range extender

If you need more help, you should start a new thread.