No connect with mini 2

hi i have the following problem.
I bought the mini 2 drone second hand.
I already had the remote control set on another mini 2 drone.
I cleared the cache of the old drone is disassociated.
i’m trying to connect the new drone but don t connects.
the quick works, it turns on, it lights up but it does not connect to the remote control
I noticed that the dascbord gets very hot.
Could it be an ems card problem?
Thank you

Has the second drone been removed (unbound) from the seller’s DJI account, if it hasn’t the seller still owns the drone. It’s like buying a car and not getting the registration…

The following video tells you everything the seller should have done… so you can make eure it’s done too…

This video tells you how to put two drones on one controller…

Good Luck!

I try thanks but i have 2 mini drone not two differents
If the news is not disconnect to old account i cant use it in my account?

Your original drone is registered to your DJI Account, Right?

Did the seller of the other drone unbind that mini 2 from their account? This can only be done by owner of that email account as they have to log onto the account, enter the password, and then unbind it…

Did they do this? If not, you need to have them do it… If you cannot get them to do it, you cannot put it onto or into your account… That is a DJI Security measure that allows them to disable a stolen drone…

Think of it like this, you are walking through a parking lot and you find a set of keys to a car, you press the unlock and the horn of a car beeps, you get in, your take it for a ride, the owner realizes their car is missing, they call the car company and they say, my car is stolen, shut it off, and the car engine quits, and you are not in a car that will not start…

If that drone was stolen originally, or the seller has a change of heart, they can call DJI and DJI will disable your drone so it is just a paperweight…

Get the drone Unregistered/unbound from the original account.

Look in the Profile, Device Management, and you will see BOUND TO, and if a partial email address is listed, and in RED Letters, “Remove Device From Account” then it is still bound to someone else…

If it does not say this, then you can bind it to your account… And once it is bound, to your account, then you should be able to control either drone with just one controller…