Need a MicroUSB to USB-C for Huawei MediaPad tablet

I have a Mavic Air and recently picked up a Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8" tablet to run the Go4 app.

I think it would be ideal to have a 6-12" cable that goes from the microUSB connector on the side of the controller, to the USB-C connector on the tablet.

Do you have a source for something like this?

I have tried flying by connecting into the USB-A connector using the cable that came with the drone. I’m assuming that this is a DJI cable. With this cable, the Go4 app would seem to crash in the tablet, requiring me to restart it. So a short cable connecting to the microUSB connector might be better?

Possibly there’s some other issue between Go4 and the Android OS in the tablet. I’ve read that this is the first tablet to have this latest version of Android.

Some input on this would be very helpful. I posted a similar message in the MavicPilots forum and haven’t seen a response yet.
Thanks!!!

There are of course cables like that available. For example, this AmazonBasics cable:

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-USB-Type-C-Micro-B-Cable/dp/B01LONQ7R6/ref=sxin_2?keywords=micro+usb+to+type+c&pd_rd_i=B01LONQ7R6&pd_rd_r=4a55399a-92c1-402b-980a-89ebcca1a805&pd_rd_w=aqsxD&pd_rd_wg=fzvat&pf_rd_p=0395a9fd-d124-46c0-a48f-d8582ed1a45c&pf_rd_r=MTQEJMNH5SD3FW9JQ01G&qid=1554226784&s=gateway

I don't think switching the port is going to resolve your issue. Maybe try running through this guide to ensure your tablet is running as efficiently as possible:

Install DJI GO on an Android Tablet or Phone (Step-by-Step Guide)

This may be a better option as it won’t require stuffing the micro USB b plug in to the micro USB A socket (which eventually damages the socket) -

USB a to USB c Cable TecMad 90 Degree Plug Nylon Braided Type C to USB 3.0 Cable … DJI Mavic Pro Drone … 0.8ft/0.25m Grey by TecMad
Amazon.com