Monkeying with Mavic Air 1's Nose-Down Angle

With a new-to-me Mavic Air 1 at this very moment on the way in the post for delivery very soon in my lair, I’m engaging in my favorite activity of looking up the spec sheets of this new acquisition to determine whether I can locate any parameters that could be modified to improve the drone’s performance as a fully autonomous camera platform guided by Litchi’s excellent waypoint utility.

Looking at the spec sheet’s maximum attainable airspeeds for the Mavic Air 1, the drone tilts nose-down to a maximum pitch angle of minus 35 degrees in Sport Mode, which makes possible a maximum Sport Mode airspeed of 42.5 mph for the Mavic Air 1. In the slower P-mode (GPS mode), the drone only tilts nose-down for a maximum of minus 25 degrees, which only allows a paltry 17.9 mph as the maximum speed at which a typical waypoint mission can be flown by the Mavic Air 1 in GPS mode.

My question to users of the Mavic Air 1 is therefore whether there could be any adverse effects on the flight performance of this drone if I were to use DJI Assistant2 or the fabled NLD to increase the GPS-mode nose-down attitude of a Mavic Air 1 from its factory setting of 25 degrees to say 30 degrees, in order to boost the maximum attainable speed from that sedate 1 7.9 mph “stock” speed to a brisk 25 mph, so as to cover more distance when I launch Litchi waypoint missions.

I’d be grateful to hear from any Mavic Air 1 owners who might have tried out a steeper nose-down attitude and thus faster maximum attainable speed for their drone when it is set in P-mode for GPS waypoint mission flying. Thanks in advance from this new member of the forum here.

Have you ever solved this problem?
Unfortunately, changing the parameters from DJI Assistant has no effect on Mavic Air.