Mini 3 (Basic) Video Mode Issue

Just received my pre-owned Mini 3 today and was very happy. Everything looks and worked great. I updated the firmware and took it out for a flight. Did some videos and some stills and they look great. But now I can’t get it to go into video mode again. I’ve tried it on the ground and in flight. I would blame the firmware update, but like I said I did the update and then took it out to fly and captured video and stills. OBTW, this is my 4th DJI drone including the Air and two Mavic 2 Pros. I have many flights under my belt so I’m not a newbie to DJI drones. Also, I’m using the RC remote with the built in screen. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Here is the Unser Manual for the Mini 3, I hope it helps, you might also try YouTube for assistance…

Good Luck…

Thanks. It works now. I don’t know what changed because I had turned it off (both the drone and the controller), let them sit for a few minutes and then back on, and it still didn’t work. Did that twice. No video mode. I recharged them both back up to full so they were off for a couple hours or more and started them back up and now it works. Did not change anything in the controller settings and when I brought it in from the flight earlier before the problem began, neither was warm to the touch. Just one of those electronic flukes, I’m guessing. I do appreciate the link to the manual though. Thanks again!

1 Like