Mini 2 dropped out of sky with me as well

Flying in perfect weather. About 3 minutes into flight 57 and no wind. Lots of satellites connected. I attached flight log

https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/8SIFRMLKQ56OQC5BB1U3

At 2m 6.7s into the flight, the log shows a “Motor unable to rotate” error message.

Did you have any 3rd party accessories attached in a location that could have interfered with the props? If not, perhaps the issue was caused by a faulty motor/ESC.

Nothing attached. I still had clear sight of the drone and nothing around it either.

If your drone is still covered by the DJI warranty, then you should contact DJI support and share your flight log with them.

1 Like

Got it last Christmas as a gift. Think it was a refurbished drone and not covered sadly.

If you’re sure it was refurbished and it was refurbished by DJI, it would have came with a 1-year warranty (just like their new drones).

Either way, you could still try reaching out to them for help. Maybe they’ll offer to help cover the cost of a replacement.

2 Likes

Good advice. I am just literally over the year. I will reach out now and see what they say