Mavic Mini 2nd Flight, Lost control mid flight. Why?

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/I0E3FTMPDB8TEI7GZ8V7/

I was just wondering why I lost total control of my drone for like 30 seconds and almost watched it nose dive straight into the ground. I was flying at a friends house, it was a little windy but nothing crazy 5-7mph?. I went up to about 300 feet to get a nice picture or the surrounding when all the sudden it just took a nose dive. Did I do something wrong? This is my first ever drone.

Thanks for any advice.

This appears to be a motor issue. At ~646 seconds you recieved a “Motor Blocked” message. We would need the device .dat file to determine which one. Also, for the sake of making thye statement you also had high wind warnings and you mentioned taking pictures. You did not have an SD card in the aircraft.

0.0,%NO SD CARD. INSERT CARD (CODE: 10022)
0.0,NO SD CARD
7.0,1HOMEPOINT UPDATED. RTH ALTITUDE ADJUSTED TO 100 M!
169.0,STRONG WIND WARNING. AIRCRAFT UNABLE TO RETURN TO HOME AUTOMATICALLY. LOWER ALTITUDE IMMEDIATELY AND RETURN

646.5,MMOTOR UNABLE TO ROTATE. CHECK FOR OBJECTS BLOCKING MOTOR OR CONTACT DJI SUPPORT FOR ASSISTANCE. (CODE: 30165)
646.5,_MOTOR UNABLE TO ROTATE. CHECK FOR OBJECTS BLOCKING MOTOR OR CONTACT DJI SUPPORT FOR ASSISTANCE.!
646.6,%NO SD CARD. INSERT CARD (CODE: 10022)
649.0,?GYROSCOPE INITIALIZATION FAILED. RESTART AIRCRAFT (CODE: 30045)
649.0,SENSOR ERROR
650.0,VGPS SIGNAL WEAK. SWITCHED TO ATTITUDE MODE. AIRCRAFT UNABLE TO HOVER. FLY WITH CAUTION!
650.0,%NO SD CARD. INSERT CARD (CODE: 10022)
650.0,NO SD CARD
650.0,JAIRCRAFT IN ATTITUDE MODE. UNABLE TO HOVER. FLY WITH CAUTION (CODE: 30004)
650.0, ATTITUDE MODE.

I’ve look to see if I could find that file but I’m not seeing it.
I thought you could take pictures with no SD card it just saved to your phone.
Any tips on how I can get the file you’re looking for?

Not the best quality but this is a clip of what happened.

I dont use Apple…but the video events usually do not help anyway, unless it were a bird strike…

Mobile device DAT files (DJI GO 4 & DJI Fly)

These are retrieved by the same method as the TXT logs. Under both iOS and Android they are in a subfolder, MCDatFlightRecords , in the folder that contains the TXT logs.​