Mavic air photo

Hi. Recently brought my mavic air. Used it a couple of times now and I must say, i love it. The one problem I’m having is the camera. The video records but only for a few seconds and the still photos are very blurry. The video is very clear so any ideas on what the problem could be ? Cheers. Gregg

Did you try formatting the memory card in DJI GO? Also does the memory card meet (or exceed) the recommended specs (like the memory cards listed here)?

Hi. Thanks for getting back to me. I think I’ve sorted it. Cos I’m new to drones, I hadn’t downloaded the images from the drone onto my phone.

Thanks.

Yes, you definitely want to grab the photos from the memory card if you’re looking for the best quality.

Yes I’ve just looked at the ones you listed. It kind of confused me a little as the video was coming back clear as a bell but the images were very grainy. Downloaded there now clear too. But I will be ordering a memory card.

Cheers

Hi. So I’ve got the micro sd card for my mavic air. I’ve changed the setting to Raw file but now I can’t download from the mavic to my phone and the images are grainy again plus the images are not saving on the sd card…I’m obviously doing something wrong?

Cheers.