Lenovo Tab M10 Plus (2020)

Let’s discuss using the Lenovo Tab M10 Plus with DJI GO. Share tips, the best device settings, accessories used with this device, and troubleshoot problems.

Here are some tips/settings that’ll help DJI GO perform better on your Lenovo Tab M10 Plus:

Has anyone used the Lenovo Tab M10 Plus with the FLY app and the Mini 2? Any gotchas that need to be known? Thanks

I have this tablet and I love it, I have all the apps I need to fly including DJI FLY. Don’t download it from the playstore, download it from the DJI website.

1 Like

YOUR USING THE LEVONO WITH DJI FLY FOR THE MINI2 AND NO PROBLEMS DOWNLOADING IT?

DID YOU BUY AND TRY THE LENOVO M10 PLUS WITH YOUR MINI2?

Yeah, I downloaded it from the Dji website.

This tablet is garbage, constantly lags when in flight.

Mini 2 - Dji Fly app

I have a feeling this is true. Still waiting on my mount

Well I ended up with the 2GB Tablet and even with only the DJI app installed, wow, horrible performance. It was so bad, that even trying to use it as a cheap tablet. all the apps were laggy and took forever to respond. I don’t even know how they could sell this thing to the public. The 4GB probably runs a bit better but for sure avoid the 2GB.

Due to the mixed reviews coming in for the Lenovo Tab I went with the slightly more expensive Samsung S5e, but very happy I did. The image is bright and clear and no lag at all. I can also recommend the DJI Tab Mount. It’s not cheap, but it is solid and you know it’s not going to fall off and drop your expensive tablet onto a pile of rocks at your feet!

Hi!
Does Lenovo M10 Plus 3gen 2022 (with Android 12) work with DJI Fly?

Hi. Yes, I think that it will. If you’re anything like me, you bought a drone before you actually bought a tablet? I read lots of reviews on here before I invested - and I wasn’t disappointed - the information all pointed to the M10 plus would work - and boy has, it! I use it mainly for my Mini 2 although I also have a Mini 3 Pro (haven’t flown it yet, still obsessed with the Mini 2)! The M10 is a great little tablet - just make sure that you purchase a properly fitting tablet holder - DJI offer an excellent one for about £50. I bought one that fits the RCN1 controller, but the Lenovo M10 is too loose (enter my cut-down pencil erasers to fill the gap!) but the DJI would be an excellent fit, so I’m saving up for one. It looks as though it is more sturdily constructed too, so I’m looking forward to getting one. With a DJI drone, DJI tablet holder and the Lenovo M10, you’re guaranteed lots of fun! Just remember if you’re new to droning, ‘LOW & SLOW’ for a few weeks. Safe and happy flying!