Is there a big differance Between Phantom 4 Standard and Pro v2 bodies

Hi, I have been given a standard model with some body damage namely where the landing gear attaches. I think it has had a hard landing.
The help I am looking for is, does the pro v2 shell fit the standard or is it a no-go situation?
Any help would be gratefully appreciated, I am fed up with searching the net for a standard bottom shell.

No, you’ll need a Phantom 3 Standard shell. They are available here on eBay:

Hi, msinger, Thank you for your response, but the bottom shell I was talking about is for Phantom 4 standard.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

You can purchase a Phantom 4 bottom shell from an authorized DJI dealer here on Amazon.

Hi msinger, thank you for your help but when I click the Amazon link, the message is not available.
Really appreciate your help, I’ll just have to keep looking.

It might not be available if you’re outside of the US. Where are you located?

Hi Live in UK

This eBay seller ships to the UK:

Thanks once again, you’ve been very helpful.

I would like to thank everyone who has helped with my question, finally got lower case fitted but then had problems connecting my phone, so fed up and sent the Phantom 4 to the drone doctor to check it over update, and replace the video cable in the gimbal.
However not the end still could not connect to the phone, after trying numerous cables found one that worked, so now looking forward to getting back to flying.
Once again thanks to everyone who helped and msinger.