Huawei P20 lite (2018)

Let’s discuss using the Huawei P20 lite with DJI GO. Share tips, the best device settings, accessories used with this device, and troubleshoot problems.

Here are some tips/settings that’ll help DJI GO perform better on your Huawei P20 lite:

Mavic Mini works prefectly with the remote control, Huawei P20 Lite and Dji Fly.

1 Like

Having problems with dji fly app on my Huawei p20 lite. When you open the app and click on Albums it stays open showing the thumbnails for about 2 secs then screen goes black blank only to then reopen back at home page where you click Albums. It’s all weird as has been fine till 2 weeks ago. Any advice appreciated
Dave

I tried the DJI Fly app with this phone but somehow the live feed is lagging behind so much that i’m just unable to fly my DJI Mini 2. No problem with that on my Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 but that doesn’t fit on the controller.

I use Huawei p20 lite with DJI Fly app for DJI Mini 2, and worked perfect. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PwwpmoWPe8

Good afternoon, I have a mini se, I have a small problem that is I can install dji fly but the option to fly does not appear, it keeps saying connection guide.