Huawei MediaPad T3 (2017)

Let’s discuss using the Huawei MediaPad T3 with DJI GO. Share tips, the best device settings, accessories used with this device, and troubleshoot problems.

Here are some tips/settings that’ll help DJI GO perform better on your Huawei MediaPad T3:

The Huawei tablet has a good bright screen, but doesnt run the Litchi app, for DJI GO4 though its fine, just wanted to mention that as I bought it for Litchi

keep up the good work

So, I have this very tablet for my MPP and all has been great for about a year. Recently I’ve been having disconnect issues while in flight and was told it might be the (dedicated) usb cable. So I just order some of those and should be here in 2 days. I first started to notice the issue more around the time I mistakenly ‘updated’ my tablet to include the latest version of DJIGo4. I’d been using an older version back when that got removed during the update.
Over the past few days I’ve been researching and updating to an older version of DJIGo4 again. After doing the re-install (following procedures laid out in the P4Help forum) I took it up for a quickie just to be sure rather than wait while out flying next time- I fly weekly.
Well, using a different usb cable the same issue- disconnected and the tablet kicks out to the “how do you want to access the usb” plugged in with DJIGo4 and Litchi as my two options (like always). I select DJI and chose “just once” as prescribed and straight back to the inflight Mavic screen.
I think where I need help is in choosing the correct DJIGo4 app from the APKMirror page. My confusion stems from the tablet I own runs on Android 7 Nougat and ALL the DJIGo4 apps released around the time my tablet was released is android v5 lollipop. My thinking being if the tablet was released in late 2017 I should run a product from 2017 but if I have a v7 android shouldn’t I be able to run a later version(2018) of DJIGo4 released closer to the Nougat release?
I would love to run the latest greatest suitable for my tablet.
Any other ideas as to what my issues might be I’m open to hear them. Any recommendations on Versions of DJIGO4 would be a great help. TIA

Can anyone confirm this tablet is working fine with DJI Fly app in 2021?

Yes, it does work and quite well. What you have to watch for, and I did this a year or two ago so I don’t recall, is to install a older version of DJIGo4. There is HOW TO’s in the help files on this web site (links) to walk you thru the process. I can’t link to the App since I’m not around the drone so the App won’t open all the way for me to check which version I’m using. Then once you have all that configured you have to ignore the UPDATE warnings you get at every launch. But, some or all of this may have changed in all the different versions and it might be a mute point now,… but for me and for the past TWO YEARS this has worked well for me and still does