Hi there! From Argentina

Hi there! My name is Diego, I’m from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I’m the happy owner of a DJI Mini 2.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!
I’m like you - I too have recently purchased a Mini 2 but I’m waiting for the weather to improve before I take it up! I can’t wait, but I am a little nervous! Have you flown it yet? What was it like? Let me know what to expect, if you don’t mind?
In the meantime, stay safe!

Hi Lozza!
Congratulations to you too!
Yes, I flew it multiple times, for almost a year now. It’s super easy to learn, just keep it in sight and watch out for trees or cables. For the weather there is a great app that tells you if it’s good to flight or not, it’s call UAV Forecast.
Good flight!

1 Like

Thank you! Any advice is greatly appreciated! Happy and safe flying!

Hello, I’m Jake from Maine. I got my mini 2 in the fall and can confirm it’s super easy to fly which does not mean it is easy to fly in all the ways it is capable of while the camera slowly pans the surrounding. I was absolutely impressed with all its capabilities and was about to give it 5 stars plus a starlet on top of it when to my horror I found out that it is just absolutely dismal as a submarine.
I’m very glad to my drone now back from repair. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome Jake! Good to hear from you! I reckon that you’ve described every operator’s nightmare, but I’m only too pleased that you’re back on track! Happy flying, dude!

Thanks, Lozza. I am catching up on all the flying I missed while the drone was in repair. All the birds in the neighborhood took notice already :smiley:

Ha Ha! As long as they don’t attack it, you should be fine! :rofl: