Hello from Mississippi

Glad to be back in a forum :grinning:
Hope I can be of some help here and know I will beable to learn more on my latest drone. Air 3.
I’m sure I know lots here and look forward to see how everyone’s doing :+1::+1:

Welcome! I’m glad to see you’re back in the forums :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you,am happy to be back in one again :grinning::+1::+1:

What happened in the other forum?

Owner and I didn’t see eye to eye and he banished my ip. After 7 years on everyday and modding 12 forums. :man_shrugging:Was my bad.
Wish I could still read in but nope :roll_eyes:

That sucks. Can’t a dynamic ip or a spoofed ip work? (I don’t know how to do this…)

Ah, I didn’t know it went to that extent. You could use a VPN service like NordVPN to bypass that IP ban.

Edit: With that said, I was only suggesting you do this to be able to read the forums. If he doesn’t want you to create another account there, then it’s probably best to comply.

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure you can get back in have seen many do it and seen many get caught. I
Found many that did. Was what I did some of the time. I was big on the guidelines and
Not going to do it. That would make me hypocritical. If I could not come back as dirkclod
I would but not cheating the the guidelines there. I do miss the members there and all the info.
I got mad over the owner ask me to try and get a Mod to come back and did but he demodded
Him. And to be honest I was under a lot of stress at the time and started drinking again.
Said a lot of stuff I regret now but he did what he thought was best. Was my bad :man_shrugging:
Now y’all know.