Google Pixel (2016)

Let’s discuss using the Google Pixel with DJI GO. Share tips, the best device settings, accessories used with this device, and troubleshoot problems.

Here are some tips/settings that’ll help DJI GO perform better on your Google Pixel:

The DJI Go app does not work at all on the Google Pixel (1st gen). I spoke with their customer service and they said that the Pixel 1 was not on the compatibility list (thought the Pixel 2 & 3 are).

DJI currently only supports DJI GO (3) on the Pixel 1. You can find that device in the list here.

No, it actually does not. The compatibility list shows that both apps are incompatible with Pixel 1. I had to use a friend’s phone to set up my DJI Osmo 2 with the DJI Go (not 4) app.

After that i could connect through Bluetooth to activate the shutter button in my default camera app, but still can not use the DJI app on my Pixel.

Which list are you referring to?

On this thread: DJI Go: Official list of compatible device | DJI FORUM
You linked to this page: Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO & DJI Fly (Updated Daily) | Phantom Help
Which shows a blank in the Google Pixel (2016) for both versions of the app. There is an orange dot, not the percentages on the right side are blank.

As noted at the top of this page, the orange dot means DJI currently supports the device for use with DJI GO (3). You can see DJI currently lists the Google Pixel as being supported on their site here. While the Google Pixel does not appear in the list of supported devices on the Osmo Mobile 2 page, I don’t think that’s an indication that it’s not supported since DJI GO is used with the Osmo Mobile 2 and they state the Google Pixel is a supported device for DJI GO on various other pages of their website.

There are no percentages listed on the right side of this page for the Google Pixel since the 3 people that liked it did not choose the version of DJI GO they were using. The fact that only 3 people liked it probably means there aren’t many people using the Google Pixel.

Despite what the compatibility list shows, the app will never run on my Pixel, running Android Pie. It just shows the splash screen and never moves on.

I hear you. I was just noting that DJI claims the device is still supported. It’s odd they told you they cannot help.

I have the Pixel 1 (XL) with Android Pie. It works great with the DJI Go 4 app with a Spark. No crashes, no issues.