From now through October 31st, DJI is allowing DJI Care Refresh or DJI Care Refresh + (if you already have a DJI Care Refresh policy) to be purchased after recording a simple verification video in DJI GO. For comparison, this process is normally what’s required when purchasing a DJI Care Refresh policy 48 hours after a drone has been activated in DJI GO.
Note: If you’re currently a DJI Care Refresh policy holder and are purchasing DJI Care Refresh +, you’ll save 10% when purchasing during this promotional period.
In order to be eligible for this limited time promotion, you must:
Own a drone that is still covered under the DJI warranty (it’s less than 1 year old)
Own one of the following drone models:
- Mavic Pro
- Mavic Pro Platinum
- Mavic Air
- Mavic 2 Pro
- Mavic 2 Zoom
- Phantom 4 Advanced (including + model)
- Phantom 4 Pro (including + model)
- Phantom 4 Pro V2 (including + model)
- Inspire 2
Live in one of the following countries:
For DJI Care Refresh:
US, Canada, EU countries, UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China
For DJI Care Refresh +:
US, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China
If you’re eligible, follow these steps to purchase DJI Care Refresh or DJI Care Refresh +:
1) This process involves recording a video of DJI GO on your mobile device, so you’re going to need a screen recorder. If using an Apple device with the current version of iOS, you can record the screen with the built-in screen recorder like this. If you’re using an Android device, install one of these screen recording apps.
2) Record a video on your mobile device that shows these screens in DJI GO:
More details about this limited time promotion can be found in the DJI forum here.