During takeoff Standard 3 wants to flip over

You’re probably submitting the .txt directly to CsvView? If so, CsvView uses an internal .txt to .csv converter. I used the PhantomHelp Flight Reader to convert the .txt to a .csv which was then submitted to CsvView. I.e., we used different converters. Hard to say which is correct.

Looking at FLY032.DAT the P3S attempted to correct a pitch up attitude by commanding the back motors higher, as expected.

Without the motor speed data it’s unknown if the back motors actually rotated higher. As suggested by @Ms.UAV maybe the motors and/or props have been replaced with incorrect parts.

1 Like

@BudWalker Agreed… I generally use the CSV from flight reader for the other aircraft that can’t be read directly in CSV View from the .txt. I did the same a bit ago and had the same result that you did with the motor fail errors. I didn’t think to do that previously. Shame we can’t see the motor speeds though. That would be of great help in this case. I agree with your comments completely. I don’t think we can pinpoint this much further @blaino . It does look like both front motors. It could be props, but I more suspect the motors. Unless the props are visibly damaged. Thanks for reminding me to double check the CSV! :+1:

To All involved Especially Fly_Dawg!
I want to thank everyone for all your time, help and patience. This has been a big help for me and also a great learning experience!!
I have enjoyed,
Blaino

1 Like