DJI Mini 3 broken arm help for a Newbie

Hey guys, new drone user and member of this group. I recently bought a DJI Mini 3 (regular, not Pro). Unfortunately, I had a recent crash. Nothing major. A chipped propeller which I easily replaced. However, one of the front arms came loose. It’s still hanging on and attached by the internal wire, but won’t click back into place. It seems like an easy and cheap fix. I’ve been researching parts and videos but can’t seem to figure out what part I need to fix it since I’m new to drones. Attached are pictures. Sorry for the quality of them. Based off my amateur opinion, it looks like the black piece on the inside that is attached to the body is still good, but the black part on the arm is broken and that’s why it won’t click back into place. Not sure if that’s right or not. During my research for replacement parts, I haven’t been able to come across what I think I need. Can someone please help me and let me know what the problem is, how to fix it, and what the name of the replacement part needed is called or where to order one. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

You can purchase a new front arm shaft here on Amazon.

This video shows the process involved in replacing that part: