DJI mini 2 and Tablet compatibility

Hi everyone, does anyone know if the Lenovo Tab M8 Tablet Quad-Core Processor, 2GHz, 32GB will work with the Mini 2 fly app?

Thanks

I have it loaded on my Tab M8 with 16GB RAM. I don’t yet have a drone that uses the Fly app but the app launches and runs properly, but I can’t confirm what the flying experience would be like with the tablet. It works fine with DJI GO, DJI GO4, and Litchi. I have tried it with Dronelink but there is lots of lag (requires a fast more current device).

I had to go directly to the DJI site to get Fly, it wouldn’t load via the Play store.

Biggest drawback of the Tab M8 is the screen brightness (350 nits) so you will need a screen shade. I love my Lenovo Tab M8 - nice design, perfect size, great price. I bought it to complement my iPhone.

Hope this helps.

Chris

Hope this helps,

1 Like

Thanks for the help Chris. The other Tablet I was looking at was the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8, 32 GB SM-T290. I just want a cheaper tablet without breaking the bank.

Thanks
Glen

I also considered the Samsung Tab A8 but in the end settled on the Lenovo. You can check out GSM Arenato compare the Lenovo to the Samsung A8 specs.

Chris

1 Like

Hola Samsung A 7 , es perfecta para mi mini2

1 Like

Hey Chris, just wanted to let you know I did purchase the Lenovo Tab M8 and had it for about 2 weeks now it seems to be working great. Thanks for the great info.

Glen

Glad to be of help.

Chris