DJI Mavic Pro

I am struggling to connect my Mavic Pro controller to my PC to practise on the simulator. I just bought Mavic Pro secondhand and want to learn how to operate it by using the simulator. I am having trouble connecting my controller to my PC. I run windows 10. I have downloaded DJI Assistant 2 and the Simulator successfully, but I can’t seem to connect the controller. Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks. Should add that I am an total novice, of advanced age and never, but never ever used an Xbox or relevant controller. Therefore my need to use the simulator!!

The DJI Simulator is not compatible with the Mavic Pro remote controller. Back when it was released, I was able to connect my Mavic Pro remote controller like this. I don’t know if that still works now.

Even if you do manage to get your remote controller connected, you’ll need to be running a pretty high-end computer to run the DJI Simulator without any issues. See the required and recommended computer specs here:

If you’re not able to get the DJI Simulator running, you can also use the simulator in DJI GO or the DJI Assistant 2 application. I’ve tried all 3 simulators and I don’t think the DJI Simulator is any better than the simulator in DJI GO or the DJI Assistant 2 application. And flying outside in a wide open location that’s free of all obstacles is 10 times better than any of the simulators.