DJI Go4/ Litchi Help

Here is the back story. I have had a Phantom 4 Pro since 2016. I had many stability problems with DJI Go4 so I made a bunch of changes to my NVida K1 tablet after the Android 7.0 update. Tried many changes to the software to fix it. Rooted the tab, turned off DJI auto updates to name the big things, and I have been flying using that old version of DJI Go4 and Litchi with no problems or glitches at all since 2017. Problem is I just lost the motherboard on the tablet and all the software. K1 tablet is now fixed and rooted and ready to install DJI Go.

I have no idea what version of DJI Go I was running. Question is, I need to reinstall DJI Go4 and Litchi, and reload the controller software to match and don’t know what version to install that is stable? Is there a way to find out what version I had? Can someone recommend a version I should install? No way I want anything new. One side note. I never did figure out how to get Google Maps back working which would be nice. TIA.

For DJI GO, you should be able to find the version in one of your TXT flight logs (if you still have them). You can upload and view your TXT flight logs here.

I actually had just one flight log. I uploaded it but I don’t see the version? Here it is.DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

I am unable to access files from the controller. I hear it connect to the computer but it does not show up anywhere? Not sure what I am doing wrong. I connect the micro usb port on controller to USB on computer but I don’t see it.

You uploaded a CSV file generated by Airdata. Unfortunately, that CSV contains limited data.

Do you have the TXT flight log from your mobile device? Or do you have a remote controller with a screen?

Mobile device crashed and is gone. I do not have a controller with a screen. I have been trying to connect via DJI assistant 2 but it continues to say “Device not supported. Download correct version” I only see 1 version on the DJI site for Phantoms.

Can you recommend a stable old version of DJI Go 4 that I might should start with? Thanks for your quick responses . This thing is driving me nuts.

In that case, you won’t be able to access the TXT flight logs since they would be located on that mobile device. If you were uploading TXT flight logs to Airdata, then you might be able to download some there.

I’ve been using the current versions for some time. Never ran into any issues going that route.

Thanks for the help.

I installed DJI Go 4 from the DJI site on my repaired K1 tablet. I have not tested yet. This may sound stupid but, do I need to even upgrade the bird and controller firmware? It worked fine before my tablet crashed so I would rather not. I will guess it will ask me but I never have wifi on when I use DJI Go 4. Not sure if I am being clear enough.

No. Firmware updates are optional.