DJI FLY APP

I can’t seem to get the exact site for Mavic air 2 fly app installed on my android phone ?what is the site you have to go into?

Go to this DJI site and not only will you get the correct fly app, you will also get every download DJI has for the Mavic 2.

Good Luck!

I have tried that up grade but still cant get any response on my controller Im am on a Samson 8 Phone it says it is compatible with A Mavic Air 2. I used it for quite a while but all of a sudden it just quit working. just don’t know what to do ?

I am no expert, but here is some tried and true techniques that have worked for others, but not necessarily all folks….

First off, I use two different Galaxy Tablets with the Fly App for my Mini 2. An Older Tab S2 and a new Tab A8. When I updated the Fly App to 1.7.12, the older Tab S2 would crash about every 3-minutes while the Tab A8 did not have a problem. I reinstalled an old version 1.6.8 on the Tab S2 and it works perfectly.

Now, back to you…

First Off, The Fly App is a Resource Hog… It needs lots of Memory and Storage and if your phone has been used for a while, you probably need to do some “House Keeping…”

To clean up your phone. Using the Setup on your phone, perform a maintenance clean up, the name for this varies with each maker and the phones, but what this does is closes all those pesky Apps running in the background, deletes all the temp files in memory, and selects the Apps that you have not used in a long time and asks if you would like to delete them. If you do not remember the App, dump it…

You also might want to dump all those old photos and music files and any other downloaded videos, etc… or save them to a MicroSD Card.

If that does not work, then I would suggest you Delete the Fly App and re-install it.

If it still does not run, I would do a complete Reset of the Phone, back to the day it was new… Now, here is the tricky part. Most folk use Google, or some other service to back up the contents of their phones… After you do complete Reset, Google or whatever will ask you if you want to reload the phone and if you select everything, it will reload all those junk files, apps, etc… that you just spent time dumping… Now you probably want your contacts and such restored, but skip the apps… If you want to reload the Apps, do it fresh, as you need them…

Now, once again, I am no expert and I can guarantee NOTHING… It could be that your phone received an update that is specific to your make and model and that makes it incompatible with the Fly App.

There have been cases where DJI updated their Fly App and it stopped working or they updated their phone and again, it all stopped working…

Finally, you might try logging onto Mavic Pilots, a DJI dedicated Web Site or DJI’s own Web Forum and search for other folk who might have had this issue… I am active on both sites also as LoudThunder…

Good Luck!

Deleted, posted in wrong thread… My Bad…

Thanks for all the help !