DJI Drone Help Forum

Cannot Save Waypoints 2.0 Flight to iPad but can to iPhone

I’ve been trying, and trying, And Trying to use the new Waypoint 2.0 and I CANNOT get it to Save!
Yesterday I tried & tried to save the Flight & kept getting a message on the screen:
“Waypoint task parameter invalid”
I thought maybe, because I didn’t change the flight mode to “P”.
So today I tried again & again, etc…, & now get:
“Failed to save, please try again”
I’ve been using my iPad for flying and thought I’d try my iPhone - and it saved it!
Any thoughts, suggestions?
Thanks
In Christ Jesus,
Barry

Which iPad do you own? Which version of iOS is installed on it?

It’s the 9.7” sixth generation running
iOS 12.1.1, but I saw when I just now checked that version 12.1.4 is available for downloading so I’ll download that and see if that will make the It’s the 9.7” sixth generation running
iOS 12.1.1, but I saw when I just now checked that version 12.1.4 is available for downloading so I’ll download that and see if that will make the difference

Probably a WiFi only iPad without GPS.

That should be okay. The waypoints feature doesn’t require GPS on the mobile device.

Hooray :grin: Deleted DJI GO4 app & reloaded & just saved a trial run to my iPad. Thanks for all the help and suggestions.

I vaguely recall reading elsewhere that deleting and reinstalling the GO 4 was necessary, instead of merely updating the prior installation. Glad it worked for you!

I ended up deleting the DJI GO 4 app and reinstalling it. It worked and I can now save the Waypoint 2 files to my iPad. I appreciate all the info & recommendations.
Thanks again!!!