But it's too cold outside to enjoy flying my Drone…

I have recently seen more and more postings on some of the other web sites that I frequent where members, who live south of the equator, who are now in the middle of their winter and they are complaining how difficult it is to fly their drones with freezing hands or having to yank their gloves off to use the touch screen…

Who are these people, have they never heard of “Touch Sensitive Gloves.” These gloves come in all weights, shapes, and sizes. The really heavy weight ones come with “flip-up” finger tips.

And for those folk who have a favorite special pair of gloves, they sell “Touch Sensitive Tips” that fasten in various ways to the finger tips of existing gloves.

If you fly your drone in areas where the cold of winter interferes with your enjoyment, consider getting these gloves or these tips. I am not going to reference any, if you are interested, you can Google them yourself…

I do not understand why I would have to respond to a members complaining they cannot fly their drone because it’s freezing outside and their hands are cold…

And if you are in the middle of your Summer, don’t forget this posting and start looking for those gloves now… Otherwise, winter will be here before you know it and you’ll be just like little Miss Cold Hands below…

Be Smart, Fly Smart…