Asus Zenpad Z8s (2017)

Let’s discuss using the Asus Zenpad Z8s with DJI GO. Share tips, the best device settings, accessories used with this device, and troubleshoot problems.

Here are some tips/settings that’ll help DJI GO perform better on your Asus Zenpad Z8s:
http://www.phantomhelp.com/tips/install-dji-go-on-an-android-tablet-or-phone-step-by-step-guide.31

FINALLY I got a cheap Android tablet to work on the DJI Fly app ($105 on ebay). And it works well! Went through 3 others that met all the specs but refused to connect to the RC.
NOTE: The z8s is picky about the cable. It works with the origiinal cable, but its too short. This one: Hanatora 11.8 Inch USB C to USB C Remote Controller Cable Compatible with DJI Mavic Air 2 Drone,1FT OTG Tablet Phone Nylon Braided Extension RC Data Cord(Type-C Connector) worked and is the perfect length. This one did not. I searched but can’t find the standard required for the cable.
I have one more cable coming that is usb c 3.1 Gen 2 and I’ll update this post when I try it.

1 Like

Just order my Asus ZENPAD for new Mavic Air 2 and the extended cable. Thanks for posting this information.

1 Like