Apple iPad Mini 6 (2021)

Let’s discuss using the Apple iPad Mini 6 with DJI Fly & DJI GO. Share tips, the best device settings, accessories used with this device, and troubleshoot problems.

I purchased an ipad mini 6 and attempted to connect the DJI Phantom 4 Pro remote to it and it will not connect. Has anyone used this combination of devices before?
I have worked it on an s20 with no issues just wanted something bigger.

This doesnt look good, I just bought a mini 6 myself for the same reason and it wont connect either. Looks like its been almost two months

Hey all,
I want to use the Ipad Mini 6 with my Mavic 3 and dji Fly app. Any thoughts on this? Is the Ipad Mini 6 compatible with the app? Have anybody gained any experience with this combo?

I tried to use my old Ipad Mini 4, which I use when flying with my Mavic Pro Platinum, but the lag and freeze video is just right out terrible! However, when I use my iPhone 8 with the dji Fly app it works like a charm!

I would really appreciate any insights and comment on this. /Tille,

I have no problems using the Ipad mini6 on any of my devices. I have Mavic and Phantom drones. I had to experiment cables to find a cable that would work. Make sure to use a cable that is a data cable as well and not just a power cable.