Flying blues

I had a Yuneec and don’t remember all the restrictions
I wonder if Syma has them.
If someone really wanted to they could crash any other drone on the white house lawn.

No, you’re not the only one, if that’s any consolation?
As far as I can tell, credit card details and phone numbers are not a prerequisite to flying, here in the United Kingdom at any rate?
I’ve just purchased a DJI Mini and, of course, I have registered it and in doing so, have gained both my Operator Number and Flyer’s ID. I’ve also downloaded the ‘Drone Assist’ (Altitude Angel) which shows which areas are forbidden to fly in and those which require permissions. Okay, so far, so good but.
I think it’s possible to watch too many YouTube videos? Please don’t misunderstand me, some of the videos are extremely useful, so kudos to those uploaders, but there seems to be another element creeping in; that of ‘Big Brother’.
I can’t help but think that certain posters have become caught up in a kind of ‘self important/expert’ on the matter and they have seen fit to infer that we’re a 'bad ‘un’ for wanting to fly a drone!
Case in point, a recent vid featured an interview with an ‘expert’ from a company called ‘Crowded Skies’! Now if that title doesn’t infer over-reach, then I don’t know what does? Also, said ‘expert’ actually said, “…don’t quote me on this, but…”, - sorry, if you’re an ‘expert’ then we should be able to quote you on this! The nub of it is that you can be hunted down and have your drone confiscated at any time! Hmm? Do they really want to promote responsible drone flying?
No, I don’t have any respect for cavalier or ‘comedy’ drone operators and their banal comments either. It seems that there is a proliferation of such vids?
The irony is that I would much prefer to give my credit card or phone number before take off and know definitively that I can fly, rather than having to be looking over my shoulder in order to explain to a cop or a jumped up lollipop man/crossing warden, the law and how I’m abiding by it!