Apple iPad Mini 5 (2019)

Let’s discuss using the Apple iPad Mini 5 with DJI GO. Share tips, the best device settings, accessories used with this device, and troubleshoot problems.

Here are some tips/settings that’ll help DJI GO perform better on your Apple iPad Mini 5:

With ipad mini 5 I have lag in live view! With ipad mini 4 i dont have problem

I used to use ipad mini 4 and have issues… since I’ve used ipad mini 5 I’ve had no problems at all, it has a much more powerful processor it really shines with dji go 4.

1 Like

hallo, it was after dji update :confused:

I am going tobuy an Ipad Mni 5 just for use with the Mini 2. Can any of you confirm that it works fine with DJI FLY App. Thats a lot of U$, that I do not want to risk .
Thanks all

It’s not a device DJI supports, but it does work. You can see many DJI Fly users voted for it here.

I use an iPad Air 3rd gen which is similar spec’d to the Mini 5. No issues with the iPad or Fly app.

DJI’s list seems behind at certain times because earlier they didn’t list the iPhone 12 models.

Hi There,

I was using ipad mini 4 along with Map Pilot pro and pix4d. I was having issues with mapping mission stopping mid mission so switched to ipad mini 5 for more up to date processor.

The ipad mini5 connects to DJI app no problem but is not finding a connection when in map pilot pro or pix 4d. I have tried the ipad on phantom 4 pro and 4prov2 with most up to date software.

Has anyone suggestions?

Thanks

Mick