Apple iPad Mini 4 (2015)

Let’s discuss using the iPad Mini 4 with DJI GO. Share tips, the best device settings, accessories used with this device, and troubleshoot problems.

Here are some tips/settings that’ll help DJI GO perform better on your iPad Mini 4:

A huge improvement over an iPhone. The right balance between size and visibility on the spectrum of iPhone to full-size iPad.

One thing to look at when shopping for mounts to attach to the controller; does the mount handle the iPad in a case?

The PGYTECH mount for the M2 does fit the iPad 4 mini wearing an Otterbox.

i use ipad mini 4 for my phantom 4 pro vs2 …working wery good (dji go app) but i use for my dji air 2s and laging … no good with dji fly app

Any change on the lagging issue? I’m shopping for a iPad mini to use with DJI Fly.
As a hardware EE, I would think that the ARM in the Mini 4 should be more than adequate. :frowning_face:

Got my answer on the Mavic Board - An iPad Mini 4 only cuts the mustard if you are running an older version of iOS, circa iOS 12.x. If you want to run a contemporary version of iOS, you need to be running an iPad Mini 5 or later. :frowning: