Drone won't pair after phone was reset

I hard reset my phone and lost the DJI fly app. When i reinstalled the app it now won’t recognize when i plug in the controller, and won’t register the drone when i turn it on either. Need to know how to reset the drone and controller so i can reinstall them with the DJI fly app and re-pair the drone with the phone app.

Thanks so much

What phone are you using? I have a iPhone 13 Pro Max and I do a hard reset at least twice a month with no problems. It seems strange that you would lose an app. Were another apps missing or deleted. Do you have another phone or tablet that you could try to eliminate the hardware, and then focus on the controller and drone along with the software.

I wold recommend you again perform a Hard Reset to make sure there were no errors messages during the reset. Then re-install the Fly App. Go directly to the DJI Web Site and download it from there…

I just bought the Motorola Moto G 2022 phone and after activating it, I performed a hard reset (just because I could…) and loaded the Fly App and it works fine… I posted the results here…