Dji mini 2

I am a new operator with a mini 2 and I am having a problem connecting a mobile to a controller.
The mobile is the Huawei Mate 10 lite The problem is that the mobile does not recognize the connection (the question is not even asked from the phone what the connection will be used for). and what you notice is that it keeps connecting-disconnecting every 3sec as a charge.
The initial thought was maybe the cable was to blame but I tried it on another phone (much older than Huawei) and it works fine. If anyone has any idea what could be wrong please write to me. Thanks

Turn on the Bluetooth and WiFi.

Do you need to perform a “Device Maintenance” clean up on your phone? It’s in Setup, the (*) on your Pull Down Menu. Google it if you do not know what I’m talking about.

How old is the phone, is it loaded with apps, do you have a bunch of apps running the background, you know dumping a ton of notifications like texts, Facebook, TikTok, Weather, and other notifications. Also, I suggest you put your phone into Quiet/Airplane Mode.

If you’ve been using this phone for a while, perhaps all the resources are used up. The DJI Fly App is a resource hog, it has so much to process, so it you have used up almost all the available memory (too many photos or music, for example, too many apps running in the background, you might need to do some “house cleaning” like deleting useless apps (like old games…), old photos/music, etc…

In the worse case, you might have to do a complete phone “reset”, Google it if you do not know what I’m talking about.

Is your phone a DJI supported unit? My tablet is not listed as a supported unit and it’s a 2016 tablet, but it works great with the Fly App. When I bought my Mini 2, I did a lot of research on my Galaxy S2 and there was both Pro and Con opinions. It is possible that the App runs on your phone, but that might be as far as you get…

Below is a link to a posting I made recently because I had to replace my Mini 2 and the WiFi had multiple connections assigned to it and it all got muddled up…

I hope it works out for you, I know how disappointing it is to have a Drone just “winking” at you…