DJI GO 4 and XIAOMI MI 9T

Having a XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3 PRO, which was pretty good, with its 3 RAM, but when I used DJI GO 4 and at the same time recorded the screen, it was quite warm.
Wanting to change mobile, I was 3 years old, I took advantage of the appearance of MI 9T and I got it. I installed the application of DJI GO 4 and it starts without more. But yesterday I wanted to make the first flight with the MAVIC and it does not work. Upon entering the application by pressing GOFLY, the application was exited. I tried to uninstall and delete the installation folder and exit the application. And now if it enters the application but not all options work. For example the battery charge appears N / A, if you enter in the configuration no information of the cells appears. It does not allow to take pictures or video. Just let the gimbal move …
I already tried to enter, when you connect to USB, without data transmission, with file transfer and to transfer photos. And with none. The normal thing is that BATTERY CHARGE appears and the 2 and 3 option. But instead of charging battery appears, without transferring files …
A disaster. I’m going to return it. I bought it expressly to be able to use it, for its battery, RAM, storage capacity, processor, screen size and I will not be able to use it to fly the drone …
With LITCHI the same thing happens.

Some idea, I have already given you all the permits, as far as I know.