Controller Beeping Phantom 3 Pro

@msinger…Mike…see if you can help with this…

Does the remote controller have a low battery? That’s another common thing that causes beeping right after it’s powered on.

Were you able to get to the camera view in DJI GO before you upgraded the firmware on the drone? Are you sure you didn’t do anything other than upgrade the firmware on the drone?

No sir the batteries are fully charged on both the aircraft and controller. After installing DJI Go it tells me how to turn every thing but it wil not access the aircraft so I can see the camera view. It continually beeps.

Yes Sir II did notice that statement. Problem is when I down load the DJI Go I cannot access the camera view in the software. The controller continually beeps. I was wondering id I could downgrade the aircraft to a lower version and then I might be able to connect? Is that viable?

Hey folks I do appreciate everyone’s help ib this matter. I just really don’t know where to turn. Curious about downgrading the software on the aircraft and maybe thew DJI Go will allow me to access the camera.
I will try to put all the responses together for everyone as I just read that I should consider a single reply. Bear with me folks I am still learning, but trying.

It is possible ( I think ) but I cannot give specific instructions for that and what it would require is a roll back to 1.3.2 first, then progress from there. If you go over to the Phantom Pilots forum and do a search you will find many threads on downgrading. It is a bit tedious, but at this point you may have no other option to remedy the mismatch. I know hindsight is 20-20 but the update to 1.11.2 should have not been performed assuming the existing firmware was much older. Go here and do a few searches:

Phantom Pilots

Does the remote controller beep even when it’s the only thing powered on?

Yes it continually beeps. Just now saw your response. I am curious as to what is on the controller (software). How can I determine what is on it?

Did you try an RC Calibration? Like This?

Calibrate RC

You won’t be able to check until you can get it connected to DJI GO.

Did you try the remote controller reset methods mentioned in this thread and this thread?

Yes it does. For about 10 minutes then quits. I am going to enclose what fly dog told me. I am curious as to the version or which type of software is on controller. Reason being when I download DJI Go all the aircraft show up whth the statement on how to connect. When I turn on my daughters Samsung Galaxy 7 the inspire shows up with the camera view and the Phantom 3 shows how to connect. Is there any merit to my concern being the controller may have totally the wrong software installed?
"Fly_Dawg

Ndv19

3h

It is possible ( I think ) but I cannot give specific instructions for that and what it would require is a roll back to 1.3.2 first, then progress from there. If you go over to the Phantom Pilots forum and do a search you will find many threads on downgrading. It is a bit tedious, but at this point you may have no other option to remedy the mismatch. I know hindsight is 20-20 but the update to 1.11.2 should have not been performed assuming the existing firmware was much older. Go here and do a few searches:

I will ask again. Did you try the RC calibration in the link above?

Yes I did, but could not accomplish as I cannot get to the camera settings. I o not think the controller is linking to the aircraft.

You don’t need to be connected to the aircraft to calibrate the RC. Scroll across your screen until you find the P3P. Then press the camera button. It should then go to the camera view ( Which is blank obviously )…unless there is another issue with the RC. Note: There are drop down buttons above the aircraft photo to change aircraft.

I’m sorry I am at a loss. All I can see on my iPhone is how to connect on the Phantom 3 Pro. I cannot get to the camera to calibrate.

Did you try resetting your remote controller?

I tried the controller reset procedure using the 4 buttons and did receive a light blue light but I was unable to connect the software on the phone. But it was quiet.

Yes I did, and like I have said I cannot get to the camera. All the software does is tell me how to connect. I hit the equipment icon and nothing happens. So I cannot get to the camera.

I did try resetting the controller using the 4 button method and got a light blue light. I then tried to activate thew DJI Go and as far as I could get was how to connect. Ihave been told to scroll across the screen and hit P3P but I am at a loss there because I don’t see anything like that on the how to connect screen or going back to the initial screen and hitting the icon for equipment which does nothing.

Before you upgraded the firmware, were you able to get to the camera view in DJI GO?