4 tips for flying from a boat

That’s pretty emphatic. I’ll take your word for it …unless proven otherwise. It would be cool to be able to set it like ‘Follow Me’ does, where it always knows where the RC is, and uses that as the Home Point.

Or you could go out and try it. That’s how I learn things about all of my DJI drones :wink:

1 Like

I believe that is what I said… not sure why you said my info was incorrect.

The “triangle” icon (drone) as I called it You would have to press it each time you want to update the home location. The person icon would be dynamic based on your mobile device (using GPS from your tablet or phone).

1 Like

I was referring to the “DJI drones CAN be set via Go app to follow the controller” mention. It sounded like you were saying DJI drones are able to return to the remote controller no matter where it is located at the time RTH is initiated. That kind of functionality is what is commonly called a dynamic home point.

Gotcha… Yes you are correct. My apologies.

However, there still remains the issue that this does not work very well (icon with person). DJI states unless your GPS accuracy is 10 feet or less it won’t work. There are numerous threads documenting how this is a DJI not IOS issue and should be fixed. The main thread (and its long) is:

1 Like

That is correct, It has worked several times with me. I have a Mavic Pro and I return to where the RC is all the time.

1 Like